Miss Stephanie

Jess and I went to PRIDE last night, watched a friend win "Pride Idol", and had a great time! We got to talk with two lesbian couples who were vendors for the festival, same ones as last year, and who I spent quite a bit of time talking to then, too. One of the couples are grandparents and these ladies have been together for over 20 years. They're adorable to see together, and still obviously love each other very much. They had their grandchildren helping at their tent, and even let them make some beaded jewelry to sell, so the kids could make a commission too. Soooo cute! I avoided the greasy carnival food this year, but I did drink more icky beer than I'd have liked, simply because it took the least amount of "drink tickets".
Went out to Babylon for a bit afterward and danced. It was a great night!
0 Responses

Post a Comment