Miss Stephanie
Bloodninja : Wanna cyber?

MommyMelissa : Sure, you into vegetables?

Bloodninja : What like gardening an shit?

MommyMelissa : Yeah, something like that.

Bloodninja : Nuthin turns me on more, check this out
Bloodninja : You bend over to harvest your radishes.

(pause)

MommyMelissa : is that it?

Bloodninja : You water your tomato patch.
Bloodninja : Are you ready for my fresh produce?

MommyMelissa : I was thinking of like, sexual acts INVOLVING vegetables... Can you make it a little more sexy for me?

(pause)

Bloodninja : I touch you on your lettuce, you massage my spinach... Sexily.
Bloodninja : I ride your buttocks, like they were amber waves of grains.

MommyMelissa : Grain doesn't really turn me on... I was thinking more along the lines of carrots and zucchinis.

Bloodninja : my zucchinis carresses your carrots.
Bloodninja : Damn baby your right, this shit is HOT.

MommyMelissa : ...

Bloodninja : My turnips listen for the soft cry of your love. My insides turn to celery as I unleash my warm and sticky cauliflower of love.

MommyMelissa : What the fuck is this madlibs? I'm outta here.

Bloodninja : Yah, well I already unleashed my cauliflower, all over your olives, and up in your eyes. Now you can't see. Bitch.

MommyMelissa : whatever.

http://www.stanford.edu/~ssha/bcyber.htm
0 Responses

Post a Comment